Online Registration for Naya Pakistan Housing Program
Seeing the popularity of this project, the Govt. has set up a web portal to follow the process of registering online for NPHS (Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme). In only ten minutes, you can register for the affordable and low-priced housing schemes in Pakistan easily. Let us tell you how to register online for Apna Ghar housing scheme
Process of Registration
There are two methods through which you can easily register for NPHS (Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme).
First Method of Registration for NPHS
For method, please visit nearest E-Sahulat Center of NADRA.
- Get the form from NADRA.
- Fill the forms up.
- Pay the fee of 250 PKR
- Submit the filled form along with fee
Second Method of Registration for NPHS
People can easily register via NADRA E-Sahulat Center. But those people who cannot go to these Sahulat centers, they can apply for this housing scheme using the online portal. Click on Naya Pakistan Housing Program Online to register online this is also a great facility for overseas Pakistanis looking for investment opportunities in Pakistan. This online registration platform is helpful for overseas Pakistani to register online easily
How to register online for NPHS (Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme)
The process of online registration for NPHP (Naya Pakistan Housing Program) is very easy and simple. Here is the step-step guide. Just Follow:
- Browse the Online Portal of Naya Pakistan Housing Program.
- Click on the tab of Register Online.
- Enter your Citizen Number from your CNIC.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Now in next step, enter your CNIC number
- Pay the registration fee of PKR 250 through EasyPaisa franchise or through Debit/Credit Card *
- Fill out your complete credit card details in order to pay PKR 250 registration fees
- Once you have paid the fees of PKR 250,
- Now, fill out the form & get register for NPHS.
- Fill out the details regarding your monthly income, employment, mobile number, and your properties if you own.
- Mention the city you choose for residence.
- Give the details if you have already registered for any other Govt. scheme.
- Give the number of your family member and rooms required.
- Mention the monthly amount, you can afford to pay.
- The instalments are as low as 5000 PKR to 10000 PKR.
- Finally, submit your information.
- You will receive a registration receipt online after a while of submission.
Print it, download it or save this receipt somewhere. It is better to forward this receipt to your own email address for safety.
While filling out the details, be careful as any wrong and false information may lead to the cancellation of your application. *Before clicking on payment through your Debit/Credit Card, make it sure that you possess a valid card. Fill out the details regarding your Debit/Credit carefully
An Overview of Naya Pakistan Housing Program
Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme (NPHS) was long waited project initiated by Govt. of Pakistan. This project is also known as Imran Khan Housing Scheme (IKHS) or the Prime Minister Housing Scheme (PMHS) or Apna Ghar Housing Scheme (AGHS).In NPHS, it had been decided to construct 5 million low-priced houses for the Pakistanis having low income backgrounds. This project is popular among the people belonging to middle class and lower-middle class Pakistanis
Who can benefit from NPHS?
This scheme is designed especially for low-income Pakistanis. The applicants had to mention the total monthly gross income of family. There were five categories in this sense:
- Less than 20000 PKR
- Between 20001 PKR and 40000 PKR
- Between 40001 PKR and 60000 PKR
- Between 60001 PKR and 100000 PKR
- More than 100000 PKR
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NPHS
The applicant only needs to fill the application form and apply it. Registration Fee for submitting forms is only PKR 250. The applicant received a number by NADRA soon after the launch of the scheme. 5 lacs of them had been digitized.
NPHS Eligibility Criteria in a Nutshell
- Only one member per family can apply (wife/husband).
- 250 rupees as a fee is to be submitted with the application form.
Lt. Gen. retired Anwar Ali Hyder, the Chairman NPHA (Naya Pakistan Housing Authority), revealed that draws would be conducted for 16 lacs loan applications. Lt. Gen. Retired Anwar Ali Hyder confirmed that investors had to reveal their sources of income; otherwise, they will not invest in NPHP until December 31. The Govt. also announced 5 percent and 7 percent mortgage rate on 5 Marla & 10 Marla houses in this project
Hopefully, you will remember that the 2nd phase of online registration for NPHS was launched on 15th July 2019 across Pakistan. Deserving families were asked to register for this phase in the next three months i.e. until 15th October 2019. This was a great opportunity for those who don’t own any property and have been living in rented houses. They could then own a house of their own in any city of Pakistan in this scheme