Margalla View Housing Society (MVHS) – D17 Islamabad: Introduction, Feature, Location, Prices & Payment Plan
1 MVHS: Introduction:
2 Details of Society:
3 Apartments & Homes Projects:
4 MVHS Locations:
5 MVHS Location:
6 Facilities in MVHS:
7 Distances and Drive:
Margalla View Housing Society is a beautiful housing project. This project is owned by M/S Twin City Housing (Pvt. Ltd.) The Society is completely developed and inhabited. Most of the houses have been built. Families are living there with civic amenities. Rest of the construction is going on.
Apartments & Home Projects:
In association with Red Sun Associates, the Twin City Housing (Pvt.) Limited TCHL) has completed Decent Homes and Tulip Apartments project in MVHS.
This venture was also successful in launching Pine Villas Project. This project is a low cost housing solution.
Pine Villas Project includes single and double unit houses which is currently underway giving another success to TCH (Pvt.) Limited.
If you are planning to move to capital and searching for residence, you shouldn’t hesitate to visit Margalla View Housing Scheme.
You will surely see the difference MVHS has made than as compared with other housing projects in Islamabad.
Details of Society:
MVHS (Margalla View Housing Scheme) was approved two decades ago in 1995. All required NOC’s are cleared from Capital Development Authority (CDA) and other relevant departments.
- MVHS consists of 2018 Kanals of land.
- 1118 residential plots were planned
- Remaining area is reserved for civic amenities
- Parks, schools, mosques and commercial area
MVHS is ideally located in Sector D-17 of Islamabad Zone-2. Following are its other location features:
- MVHS is adjacent to Sandamar Dam.
- MVHS is situated near Margalla Hills Terrain.
- MVHS enjoys an access from Margalla Road.
- MVHS is at 15 minutes’ drive from D-17 to F-10
Facilities in MVHS:
Margalla View Housing Scheme is worthy of living at a suitable and affordable cost. Following are the facilities provided there:
- MVHS has provided all the facilities including water, electricity, gas, sewerage, etc.
- MVHS is the first housing project twin cities of Islamabad and Rawalpindi to install LED Street light (Highly Energy Efficient).
- MVHS has also installed a state-of-the-art water filtration plant.
- This plant was imported from Holland. The purpose was to supply of pure drinking water its residents.
- All the commercial facilities are available in the main civic center of MVHS.
Distances and Drive:
MVHS is at an ideal distance to live near main Islamabad:
- MVHS is at a distance of about 24 Km. from current Zero Point Islamabad.
- The access of MVHS from Margalla Road will minimize this distance.
- MVHS is also ideally situated at a distance of only 12 Km. from New Islamabad International Airport.
- These are the reasonable distances to move in any direction to or away from the main city.
- This is also perfect and best location to live for overseas Pakistanis.